The Strategic Student Leadership Team (SSLT) is the team of Lindner student organization leaders within the college that meets regularly to discuss important issues affecting all undergraduate Lindner students. Last year, the group made huge impacts:
1. Assisted administrators in transitioning the coordination of professional services and co-op experiences from ProPEL Office to Lindner Career Services.
2. Created recommendations on new building improvements for the up-coming Lindner College of Business renovation project.
3. Implemented new policy in which teachers are asked to notify their students of their grades before the course drop deadline approaches.
4. Hosted the Lindner Leadership Summit, gathering all student leaders together to talk about college resources and updates.
5. Created college-wide calendar to better coordinate events and discover opportunities for student group partnerships, such as Lindner Week and certain speaker series events.